View Profile casualmachine

Nice concept, but I found I was frustrated by the game more than enjoying it. This is mainly due to the delay in response of clicking and the plants asking for things they have just been provided with. It doesn't make sense for a plant to need water right after it has been watered.
Also, the time before a plant degrades due to lack of something should be increased. Imho, the difficulty is too steep right now, I wouldn't mind losing when trying to juggle 4-5 plants, but as of now, I find it hard to manage even 2.

Cool idea! The only gripe I have with the game is the two different buttons for shooting (Z / X). Imho it would be more intuitive if there was only one button and the player shoots in whatever directs he is facing. I constantly found myself turning left with arrow keys and pressing X and shooting Right.

An interesting premise. I completed the game and wished it was longer. Also, a hint-system would have been very welcome.

We are an indie studio that believes that games, above all else, should be awesome. We love making games as much as you love playing them. With a cumulative experience of 3 years in the game development industry, we are equipped to deliver great games.

n/a, Male